Thursday, February 9, 2012

Popular Purple

So I have noticed that a big trend in Weddings for the past year or so has been to pick Purple as the Wedding theme.  I love the color purple and all of the Weddings that have used this color have been beautiful, but I am starting to get a little tired of the color.  That being said, when I browse the internet looking at dresses and at flowers, my eyes are always drawn to the purple ones.  So it does seem like a catch-22.  How to stay away from purple to be unique, but how can a girl (or guy) resist purple?

Below is a Purple Wedding Theme that I have put together if I were to plan a Wedding using the color.


This Wedding Dress is a MoriLee by Madeline Gardner style 1612.
Tux by Kleinfeld Men

 
Bari Jay Bridesmaid dress 215

Flower arrangements by Sharon Naggassar Designs




So what is your opinion of the Popular Purple?  If your wedding colors included Purple, share your experiences, photos, etc.!

No comments:

Post a Comment