Thursday, February 9, 2012

Elegant Royal Blue

I think this has to be one of my favorite groupings of Wedding outfits and colors so far.  There is something very regal about the deep blue that makes it feel like a dream wedding.  Also the bridesmaid dress does remind me of the dress Katherine Heigl wore on Grey's Anatomy, just in a different color!

Sometimes when you see a Wedding Gown, it just stays with you.  And until you try it on, it will always seem like the perfect dress.

Maggie Sottero "Felisha" 3466
Now for the Groom in this dream wedding, I've picked a Ralph Lauren Pinstripe Tuxedo.   Again I want a sophisticated, classic but also modern look.


And here is my top choice for Bridesmaid dress
Mori Lee Style 230
This dress style is also a favorite.  If someone was looking for a two tone wedding party I think different shades of the same color are pretty.
Mori Lee Style 266
On to the flowers!  I would like to give credit to the website that I have been using for all the flower arrangements.  Sharon Nagassar Designs specializes in silk flower arrangements for the whole wedding party.

And finally for the cake, I like the idea of royal blue ribbons around each layer.  The black design on this cake does make it unique, but not sure if I would have that on mine.

Well this ends my blogging for today!  Four color themes in one day is alot of work!!  If you have any colors that you would like to see put together for a wedding, send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment