Thursday, February 9, 2012

Classic White with a Hint of Mint

So while searching the web last night, I came across this wedding dress. 
 I thought "What a great concept!"  A detachable skirt!!

If it were me, I would probably keep the long skirt on for most of the reception and then bust the mini dress out for the after-party!  The dress is a Tara Keely style 2210




 Now that I've shared the detachable skirt dress... let me get back to the color theme of this post.
A hint of mint!

The following dress is a Prom dress... but I still think it could work as a bridesmaid dress!
Flirt style P1656

And for the flowers, I've decided for this look I would like mainly white with only a little green accent (the hint of mint)


Bridal Bouquet
   Bridesmaids Bouquets





     Groomsmen Boutonnieres















For the wedding cake, again I chose one that only has a little green accent and continues with the Cala Lilies

Last but not least, the look for the Groom... I didn't add Green here because I wanted a more sophisticated look for the guy of this wedding.
Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment